in the amphitheatre
6pm - 9pm
Spring Bay Mill
Squid Festival’s fanciest gourmet experience. Set in Spring Bay Mill’s unique outdoor amphitheatre, award-winning chef Chris Bell will present a multi-course, open-fire roasted feast to remember.
A complimentary glass of delicious will await your arrival; additional wine and drinkies will be available for purchase throughout the evening. And to the menu...
- Sourdough flatbread, broad beans, stems and leaves, whipped eggplant, Gomashiso
- Gem lettuce, handsome James’ fermented chilli sauce, dried egg yolk
- Apple & miso braised local potatoes, Spring bay Mill Warrigal greens
- Whey braised braised lamb shoulder
- Smoked ice cream, squid ink choux, painfully picked strawberries
Dinner will be followed by an exclusive preview performance of Big hART’s Squid Theory at Windlass Bay – just a 5 minute stroll away... weather permitting.