10am - 5pm
Spring Bay Mill
$65 - $95
A day of collaboration to achieve a closer connection to our ocean, with sustainable production and economic wellbeing for all Tasmanians.
Tasmania is an island state; the ocean and coasts are embedded in our psyche. This connection to the sea is ancient – First Nations Tasmanians have cared for Sea Country for over 40,000 years..
- Emeritus Professor Kate Warner AC FAAL | Former Governor of Tasmania 2014-2021
- Dr Richard Denniss | Executive Director, The Australia Institute
- Dr Beth Fulton | Senior Principal Research Scientist, IMAS
- Graeme Wood | Environmentalist, entrepreneur, philanthropist and Spring Bay Mill transformer
- Dr Jess Melbourne-Thomas | Transdisciplinary Researcher and Knowledge Broker, CSIRO
- Associate Professor Neville Barrett | Marine and estuarine ecologist, IMAS
- Dr Ian Dutton | General Manager - Marine Resources, Department of Natural Resources and Environment Tasmania
and more to be announced soon...